Make Health your top priority in 2022. Why not set yourself a Healthy New Year’s resolution with our support. Whether that be
- Weight management
- Some form of movement (exercise of any intensity)
- Healthy eating
- Stop smoking
- Moderated alcohol consumption
- Quitting Drug addiction (illegal or not)
- Vaccinations, COVID and/or any other NHS eligibilities
- Loneliness/ Befriending
- or engagement with our Annual Review recalls and personalised management plans if you have already been diagnosed with a Long Term Condition.
Click on the subject above for more information and support.
Here at Adelaide Medical Centre we practice what we preach and our mission is Health Prevention. This year we have formed a staff Netball team, Sponsored and participate in Parkruns, offer cycle to work schemes, have an electric bike coming for home visiting soon and many staff have created their own personal goals. We are setting a January challenge and donating to MIND Andover.
Whether or not you choose any of the above health preventions as your goal, we wish you all a Happy Healthy New Year.
From the Adelaide team