Adelaide Medical Centre is an NHS GMS Training Practice situated in Andover Town. AMC cares for 9,700 registered patients, although patient numbers are expected to increase substantially over the next 5 years due to planned large housing developments.
The practice boasts
- A great work life balance
- Safe and sustainable workloads with lower than average personal lists (2000 per FTE)
- A traditional General Practice, patient centred with a high continuity ethos embedded but with modern IT efficency enablers supporting
- Being a long standing GP Training Practice (Registrars/ Medical Students)
- High achieving in QOF and Enhanced Services
- Overall rated Good by CQC
- Ranked 22/133 best practices in HIOW as per NHSE GP Patient satisfaction survey
- Member practice of a succesful supportive GP federation (Mid Hampshire Healthcare)
- Member practice of a forward thinking/ active Andover Town Primary Care Network
- A diverse and well balanced patient demographic registered patient practice list
- A well engaged virtual PPG
- A highly competent Nursing team to work alongside
- A supportive admin and reception team to assist you
- An positive, supportive, non hierarchical, family friendly atomosphere
- Weekly clinical/educational meetings
- Onsite car parking, nominated own consulting room and a lovely rest room
- A new purpose built modern building in the future healthcare premises plan.
For us its about finding the right person to compliment our organisation rather than making a person fit a vacancy. We are therefore open to receive applications for
- 6 to 8 sessions
- Partner, Salaried with a view or purely Salaried
(Remuneration and entitlements will be dependant on your status and requests)
- Supportive of recently qualified or highly experienced
- For those that have an interest they wish to develop we would support a portfolio career
- Support with obtaining the New to Partnership Payment Scheme £20k incentive
Firstly adverts are just words. We are confident and strongly encourgage you to arrange an informal visit to the practice to make your own judement.
If your interested please email your CV and along with a covering letter to our Senior Partner [email protected] . The closing date for applications is 31/10/2021 with interviews set for the week after.